[MPlayer-users] Compiling on RH9

Santiago Muelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Mon Jun 30 11:43:51 CEST 2003

I had a problem after compiling the *.tar.bz2 from "MPlayer" in RH9.
Everything seemed to be o.k. but when running the program it crashed
with a message of "compilation for another CPU" or something like that.
I have solved with "--enable.runtime-cpudetection" that before was not
recommended to use.
Now, everything runs smoothly after that.
Santiago Muelas