[MPlayer-users] Quicktime encapsulated RAW audio + video in mplayer

joseph at joseph.neta.com joseph at joseph.neta.com
Fri Jun 27 03:17:17 CEST 2003

It is possible to export raw video and audio from Cinelerra
into QT files, but I haven't been able to open such files through
mplayer.  Is is possible?  If so, how?  I don't believe
Cinelerra can export plain old raw data w/o the QT wrapper.

Maybe I am going about all this the hard way ... I am trying
to edit some MJPEG video from my Panasonic DVDRAM recorder
with at most one decoding/re-encoding cycle.  Cinelerra reads
the MJPEG files fine, and will probably work as an editor, but
I am fairly sure I need to export raw files for final
re-encoding by mencoder into DVDs, VCDs, whatever.  Any
suggestions will of course be appreciated.

  -joseph

--
Joseph N. Hall
Author, Effective Perl Programming