[MPlayer-users] G400-TVOut -- Black looks greenish

Bas Nedermeijer basneder at tdlnx.student.utwente.nl
Thu Jun 26 21:41:19 CEST 2003

Hello,

not sure if this is the right place, but i'll ask it anyway.
When watching a movie w/ mplayer on my TV the picture looks a bit green when
it should be dark/black, on my monitor the colours are OK. I was wondering if
this is a problem more people are having and/or if there is a solution.
Already tried playing w/ the registers of the G400, but that didnt help a
lot.
In windows with the overlay the picture is OK. I wish matrox would release
their specs.

TV-Out is done by setting G400 in clone mode with the TVOut-scripts supplied
with mplayer, and using mga_vid.o
Btw, it's a PAL TV, using s-video.

	Greetz Bas