[MPlayer-users] MPEG_PS parsing

Mohit Sang mohit at cs.ucsb.edu
Thu Jun 26 03:07:24 CEST 2003

Hi,
 I am currently working on a project which uses the libmpdemux libraries
to parse video streams. When I call demux_seek() for a MPEG_ES file
format, everything works and I can play the file with mplayer after
seeking to a specified position. But for a MPEG_PS file format , the code
goes into an infinite loop in the demux_seek_mpg()
function. This is the while(1) loop in the demux_seek_mpg() function.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to deal with this.
Thanks in advance
-Mohit

--
The Only time "SUCCESS" comes before "WORK" is in the dictionary.