[MPlayer-users] CONFIDENTIAL

Dr Sidney Skweyiya Themba sikweyiya at netscape.net
Wed Jun 25 20:24:23 CEST 2003

THE PRESIDENCY

REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA

OFFICE OF THE MINISTER

FOR INDUSTRY AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT

JOHANESBOURG

          Direct line  +27 839 667 181

Attn.

 I am Dr Sidney Sikweyiya Themba, Minister for Industry and Social Development in The Republic of South Africa. Prior to my appointment as the Minster for Industry and Social Development I was a close associate to His Excellency and commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, President Thabo Mvuyelwa Mbeki during the Struggle against the Apartheid regime

 I was ordered to make this proposal of request to you by His Excellency, President Thabo Mbeki after a careful study of your country's list of Chambers of Commerce available at the Presidency in South Africa

 His Excellency has recommended that US$30.1Million be transferred to a foreign account in his name, this fund is an accumulated sum of money from over drafted vouchers meant for the purchase and maintenance of Military wares/equipments  at various Military Barracks and Depots across the country, however the fund has been referred to The South Africa Payment Centre Office in The Netherlands as Contract payment to Foreign Contractors whose names appeared on priority list for over due payment of contract sum long completed, following the directive from the World Bank, Paris Club and the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) on our demand for soft loan, that we must first pay all debt owed foreign contractors, before we can be given Loan. His Excellency President Mbeki has therefore used this opportunity to transfer this Fund (US$30.1Million) to South Africa payment liaison office in The Netherlands as disguise against some Politicians here in South Africa with anti-Government Policies and ideologies.

 The South Africa Payment Centre in The Netherlands is responsible for payment and disbursement of Contract Money owed to Contractors because of the proximity of the Holland Office to most of our Oversea Contractors. The Money is now at the care of South Africa Payment Centre in The Netherlands, his Excellency has ordered that 25% of the total sum be offered to you as commission for helping to transfer the money to your account and the remaining 75% shall be reclaimed and transferred to Switzerland for personal use, we have decided not to transfer the money to the Swiss Bank directly for personal reasons.

 His Excellency still has the political Ambition of been re-elected in the Third republic Political dispensation; he is making pre-election arrangement to ensure that his political opponents do not hold sway in the up coming election. You maybe aware that His Excellency marginally defeated his strongest political rival Mr. Roelf Meyer, a prominent Lawyer and former Vice President South Africa Bar Association and leader of United Democratic Movement during the last Parliamentary Election, and from filtered information reaching the Presidency Mr. Meyer’s Party now has the moral and financial support of  Mr. Robert Mugabe the Zimbabwean President as a result of President Thabo Mbeki's disagreement over Mr Robert Mugabe's land reform policies at the last sub regional Heads of States meeting in Lesotho.

 His Excellency has an unaccomplished task of a comprehensive implementation of a plan to transform the Country socially, economically and scientifically in collaboration with the private sector in the next quarter of this century dubbed VISION 2020.   However, His Excellency maybe willing to invest some of this money in your business depending on the confidence and ability to keep this information strictly to yourself and if everything goes smoothly he may increase his capital investment.

 Please call the Director of the South Africa  Payment Centre, Liaison office in The Netherlands with this phone number, 31 630 067 707 for other enquiries. You maybe required to visit the Bank in The Netherlands/The Director of South Africa Payment Centre Office in The Netherlands Mr. Mtisi Colby.

Please note that there is no risk involved since your name has been forwarded to the South Africa Payment Centre Office Netherlands Liaison office as a contractor whose debt is to be paid, you will be made to effect change of certain documents and the money will be transferred to your account. , however we would want to make this transaction confidential hence we seek to have your private mail address where we can reach you and i shall send to you my cell phone number with which you can reach me when i am not in the office, for security reasons.
It is our intention to cooperate with you mutually and we hope you do same to us, thank you and may Allah (God) bless you.

     Best Regards,

  Dr Sidney T.Sikweyiya