[MPlayer-users] diferent outputs

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Wed Jun 25 01:49:42 CEST 2003

You aren't understanding the answer:
If there is no sound, or it cannot be decoded for whatever reason, the output *will always* be different than a file WITH sound, or with a decodable audio stream.  The *ONLY* way to have it THE SAME for both, would be to *turn off sound* on the ones with playable sound.

Anyone else want to try and explain it better?
/S. Smith