[MPlayer-users] Playing AVI files created from matlab.

Roy Keene keene at nrlssc.navy.mil
Mon Jun 23 17:55:51 CEST 2003

I cannot release any data (without going through a tremendous request for
public release.)

XAnim plays the movies fine (though mplayer still cannot), so we will use
that to play them.

	Roy Keene, 228-688-5585, Jacobs/Sverdrup Contractor for NRL Code 7321
	Roy.Keene at nrlssc.navy.mil
	(Mandatory footer per Instruction 5239.1A, NRL IS Security Plan)