[MPlayer-users] Re: mplayer don't comple whith theora

Jonathan Rogers jonner at teegra.net
Mon Jun 23 09:02:59 CEST 2003

Jonathan Rogers wrote:
>> hello,
>> it seem thay have made some modification in some fonction like
>> decode_header (which now decode also the comment),...
>

> I also discovered this, though I haven't tried to fix it. Perhaps we
> should just wait until the Theora API really is stable, as it it has
> been promised real soon now.

Oops, I wasn't paying enough attention to the devel list, which I'm
watching through Gmane. It seems there has already been submitted a
patch for this, though it hasn't made it into CVS yet.

Here's a URL to the message (containing the patch) through the Gmane web
interface:

<URL:http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.devel/10620>

Jonathan Rogers