[MPlayer-users] MPEG: No audio stream found

Matthias Apitz guru at Sisis.de
Thu Jun 19 09:57:10 CEST 2003

El día martes, junio 17, 2003 a las 03:47:57 +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> Ok. I compiled it from cvs and filed the bug report together with
> the 1st MByte of the DVD to the ftp-server as
>
>  ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/DVDnosound.txt
>  ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/DVDnosound
>
> thanks in advance

I played a little bit more around and it turns out, that:

option -v gives:
[open] audio stream: 0 audio format: ac3 (5.1) language: es aid: 128
[open] number of audio channels on disk: 1.
[open] subtitle ( sid ): 0 language: pt

and if I start the DVD from chapter 2 with:

mplayer dvd://1 -aid 128 -alang es -cache 2048 -chapter 2

the audio works fine, but not with "-chapter 1" :-((

any hints?

	matthias
--
http://www.sisis.de/~guru/
Si tuviera un martillo, golpearía en la mañana, golpearía en la noche