[MPlayer-users] low dvd playback volume

Sayantan Sur surs at cis.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jun 17 02:18:22 CEST 2003

Greetings,
    I am running MPlayer on redhat linux [8 and 9], and I cannot figure
out how to increase the volume during the playback. Yes, I have tried *
, that only increased the volume to a certain extent, but it is still
too low. There doesn't seem to be any problem with my sound card as
other avi files play quite loudly [using MPlayer itself !]. Does anyone
know of a method to increase the volume ?

Thanks,
Sayantan.

Sayantan Sur            Graduate Student

395 Dreese Labs,        Computer & Info Sciences
Ohio State University,  Office : 118, Bolz Hall
Columbus,               email  : surs(At)cis.ohio-state.edu
Ohio - 43210.           phone(res) : 614.688.9792
USA.                    phone(off) : 614.292.8377