[MPlayer-users] Playing AVI files created from matlab.

Mike Carr mcarr at macrolink.bc.ca
Mon Jun 16 23:34:36 CEST 2003

Heyas,

Not that I know anything about anything, but *should* the animation have
sound? When I used matlab in my data analysis course we did some basic
visualization of data, I don't remember there being sound... that would
have been cool though (i.e. show signal-to-noise graph in 2d and make
farting noises when the ratio gets low enough... heheh)

Not that you haven't moved on from this issue or anything, I'm just
curious...

----end-quoted-message----

--
-Mike