[MPlayer-users] linker warning on Solaris

Götz Waschk waschk at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Mon Jun 16 16:20:36 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

I get this warning from the linker on Solaris:
ld: warning: symbol `bandInfo' has differing sizes:
	(file /users/ra04/waschk/lib/libmp3lame.so value=0x510; file mp3lib/libMP3.a(sr1.o) value=0xa20);
	mp3lib/libMP3.a(sr1.o) definition taken

This is the current CVS of MPlayer with libmp3lame version 3.93.1. My
system is running Solaris 7 (SPARC). I have the gcc 2.95.2 and GNU ld
2.10.1.

If this isn't enough information, I'll do the full bug report
procedure.

CU
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of