[MPlayer-users] DVDnav 0.1.9

Lubomir Blaha lblaha at mistral.cz
Fri Jun 13 15:53:39 CEST 2003

Hello,
I'm new in this list. Is anybody working on better DVDnav (0.1.9) support?
I mean button highlighting and other stuff (like in xine). Mplayer is the best
flexible multimedia player, but current DVDnav is useless. Xine-dvdnav is
great, but I don't like Xine at all.
If there is no one working on that, maybe I can try to port xine-dvdnav
features to Mplayer...

	Tritol

--
If the designers of X-window built cars, there would be no fewer than five
steering wheels hidden about the cockpit, none of which followed the same