[MPlayer-users] A problem with mencoder or mplayer?

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Thu Jun 12 14:06:11 CEST 2003

Hi Alison,

I advise you to try again with current CVS version. It's the fifth CVS version
I tried in the last three months, and something has happend.. It finally
works for me! (-mf png with paletted images)

I found a patch on mplayer-dev-eng, too:

http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2003-March/017240.html

This patch could fix your problem, too, but
- it is no clean solution (too many internal conversion in many cases)
- it seems to be fixed in a cleaner way between versions
dev-CVS-030523-16:59-3.2.2 and dev-CVS-030610-21:04-3.2.2!

Ciao, /  /
     /--/
    /  / ANS