[MPlayer-users] mplayer Fatal Error

Craig Hughes craig_onsite at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 12 13:22:26 CEST 2003

Hello,

I hope this is the correct email. I got told to email this problem to email address. I apoligize if it is the wrong one.

I have installed mplayer and all the libraries it requested, all from shrike.freshrpms.net

All installs fine, when I open mplayer in gui it opens fine and plays mp3s fine. but when i open a movie (mpg or avi) either through the menus or dragging onto the mplayer program. I get a Fatal Error stating "Error opening/initializing the selected video_out -vo device."

Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks heaps.

Regs
Craig