[MPlayer-users] avi wont play in windows - help please!!!

lzha022 at ec.auckland.ac.nz lzha022 at ec.auckland.ac.nz
Thu Jun 12 05:19:01 CEST 2003

Hi Rich,

For this file, if i play it with windows media player version 6.4, it can not
play at all and gives me the error: "Can not play back the video straem: no
suitable decompressor could be found".

While if i play it using version 9.0, it is playing, but i can not see the
picture which is made up of many sqaures(strange shapes) of differenct colors.

Any idea?

Thanks for help.

Alison