[MPlayer-users] RTFM?

Lance Simmons lance at lsimmons.net
Wed Jun 11 14:21:13 CEST 2003

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 09:28:58AM +0200, gabucino at mplayerhq.hu wrote:
> Lance Simmons wrote:
> > The unnecessary mental clutter it adds to my life made me kick my
> > dog.
> Slashdot poster.

How about this:  each time I open a message in my mplayer mailbox, I
cringe -- just a little.  But if you could see all the tiny little
cringes from all the people on this list whose aesthetic sensibilities
are rubbed the wrong way by the headers, the total amount of unnecessary
suffering they introduce into the world might unsettle you.

How about a polite one-line message at the bottom of each post with no
exclamation marks?

Anyway, thanks for mplayer.  It works so well I rarely need to consult
mplayer-users.

--
Lance Simmons