[MPlayer-users] RTFM?

Michael Loose m.loose at arcor.de
Wed Jun 11 11:01:51 CEST 2003

> IMHO is the problem, that the reminder in the first line of a post
> isn't seperated from the actual post.
> A blank line and a seperator could help that.

Yep. Keep it on top, but separate it.

 The RTFM itself in  the appropiate form _is_ useful and neccessary :-)
-  and  if it stops at least a couple  of
"Help - Matrix not play" - guys from remote-sodomizing  our mailboxes
it's worth the small pain...

> As a reminder of the Docu the 4 lines at the end of the message should
> be enough.

No. They would auto-ignore it as they always do and ask how mplayer
would play VHS when there is no slot for the tape.