[MPlayer-users] mplayer won't build with libdvdnav 0.1.9

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 11 05:45:17 CEST 2003

--- "Andrew J. Yeckel" <ay2b at queue.org> a écrit :

> Mplayer won't build with libdvdnav 0.1.9, which is now the latest
> version
> in debian testing (packages "libdvdnav4" and "libdvdnav-dev").

The first problem is that libdvdnav is dead into mplayer at the moment.
:)
Use mplayerxp/xine if you want menus and other pleasures.

> The first problem is that in config.h, DVDNAVVERSION is defined as
> 019

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.