[MPlayer-users] Re: segmentation fault with jpegs packed in .MOV

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 11 05:36:11 CEST 2003

rotfl
since it doesnt segfault with xine, it shouldnt be a broken file.
note : no complain nor bad video quality with a plain quicktime...

 --- Jonathan Rogers <jonner at teegra.net> a écrit :

> > The offending video file is at
> http://users.on.net/gbt/video/pict1547.mov
>
> That's certainly a big pile of junk (I used xine to play it, since
> MPlayer segfaulted).

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.