[MPlayer-users] avi wont play in windows - 2

lzha022 at ec.auckland.ac.nz lzha022 at ec.auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jun 11 00:23:34 CEST 2003

Hi there,

I am a new user so i do not know where and how to post my messages on web(please
tell me how). The only thing i can do is to send another email.

The mencoder i have used:

mencoder \*.png -mf on:fps=5:type=png -ovc copy -oac pcm -o try.avi

mencoder \*.png -mf on:fps=5:type=png -ovc copy -oac mp3lame -lameopts vbr=3 -o
try.avi

mencoder \*.png -mf on:fps=5:type=png -ni -ovc lavc -subfont-encoding UTF-16 -o
try.avi

So i do not need sound. It is just a few png images. I prefer the third code
because that can make the avi perfect(in linux).
When i played it in windows using Windows Media Player, It seems playing but the
picture is just some flashing colors.

Please tell me why.

Thanks a lot

Alison