[MPlayer-users] Known Display problem with -vo xv and i815 Graphic?

Joern Stuphorn joernstu at gmx.net
Tue Jun 10 12:16:08 CEST 2003

Hello.

I've got a problem with mplayer 0.90-1 on a SuSE 8.2 machine.
When I display a movie I get a blue window with a black stipe on the
left side.
The sound works fine.
When I switch to fullscreen-mode the image is splitted (right side on
the left of the window
and viceversa) with a black-blue-black stripe in the center of the window.

Using -vo x11 displays the movie correctly.

I have tried to find a clue on the mplayer homepage but found nothing
solving my problem.
Searching with google gave me many hits describing the same problem but
no solution.

Has anyone in this group experienced the same problem and solved it?

Thanks in advance

Joern