[MPlayer-users] time in osd + interlacing

Alexandre Vaissiere Alexandre.Vaissiere at ens.insa-rennes.fr
Mon Jun 9 14:56:04 CEST 2003

Hi everybody

I've on problem with mplayer. When launched with the option -osdlevel 3
to play a dvd, it seems to considerate in the total time only the first
layer (and only the second at changing)

Example : for pulp fiction, which lasts about 145 min., my total time in
osd is 1h57. when changing to the second layer, the rest of time
becomes the nex total time.

Is it possible to prompting the entire time of the movie ?

An another question : on a PAL DVD interlaced, can mplayer detect that
the dvd is interlaced and in this case, is mplayer noticing us this
fact ? (I've read an output of mplayer -v, but I've not find an
eventual notice)

I hope you understand me... (i'm french)
Thanks Starch'