[MPlayer-users] Capture scripts

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Sun Jun 8 18:15:03 CEST 2003

I've posted a capture script I've been using on my ftp site.  It got its
start as a shorthand way of capturing my old video tapes, but I've
included stuff for one-pass DVD encoding as well.

ftp://portia.cardinalengineering.com/outgoing/videograb.tar.bz2

I hope it's useful - I know I had a rough time figuring out even a tiny
portion of mencoder's options, so I kind of hope that this will shorten
the learning curve for some.

You will need lsdvd (actually you don't *need* it, it will run without
it, but it will generate errors.)

Any comments, improvements, flames and raves to me.

--Yan