[MPlayer-users] Re: v4l2 TV card problems

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Sun Jun 8 10:20:11 CEST 2003

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 07:42:25AM +0200, gabucino at mplayerhq.hu wrote:

> D Richard Felker III wrote:
> > > the poster is a native speaker or not.
> > LOL, so true. :)
> Maybe they just want to bring attention to their flawless english knowledge ;)

No, I think it's more likely that the ones who apologize for their
english probably actually have social skills, which goes hand in hand
with language/communication skills. On the other hand, the ones who
don't apologize and bable nonsensically seem to be the whiny socially
inept kind that probably can't even converse in their own native
language intelligently, much less in a foreign language... :)

Rich