[MPlayer-users] MPlayer bug

TeraHz dj_giver at dir.bg
Sat Jun 7 22:42:15 CEST 2003

Hello
I just installed mplayer and with some movies after I stop the movie or
change it A set of msgs is displayed and than Mplayer crashes
here are the msgs:
MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: unknown
with OK btn. After I press it the next msg is:
 - MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM
Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and
disassembly. For details, see DOCS/bugreports.html$crash.b.
After the OK btn the third msG:
 - MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen. It can be a bug in the
MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in you gcc version. If you think
it's MPlayer's fault, please read DOCS/bugreports.html and follow the
instructions there. We can't and won't help unless you provide this
information when reporting a possible bug.

Unofrtunately I cannot "locate bugreports.html" on my HDD. That's why I
mail you dicectly the problem.
I'm using Slackware 9.0
My pc is: Athlon XP 1700, 256 DDR 333MHz, GF4 MX440, Via sound
(on-board). GB 7vax motherboard.

My Mplayer works fine but this is verry nasty err that appears after I
stop the player.

Thank you