[MPlayer-users] Request - Seek to frame for mencoder

Steven Ellis pinguellis at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 07:04:59 CEST 2003

Trying to edit out adverts, and wondered how easy it
would be to add in a "-sf frame_number" to mencoder.

I noted that "-ss" invokes demux_seek which requires a
time. Will this take a decimal point in the time so
that all we need to do is divide the frame value by
the number of frames per second?

This would make scripting to remove ads a lot easier.

Steve

=====
--
If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the dolphins sing

pinguellis at yahoo.co.uk