[MPlayer-users] [request]-vop + gmplayer

|TEcHNO| techno at punkt.pl
Tue Jun 3 12:28:05 CEST 2003

Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to make somthing like this:
Turn on gmplayer and have some options applied to all movies played ie.:
gmplayer -vop bmovl=-0:0:mplayer.fifo

As of now it anly works with the first movie and only when running it
(movie) from console ie.:
gmplayer -vop bmovl=-0:0:mplayer.fifo
installs/BitTorrent-3.1/BitTorrent-3.1/Air\ Master\ -\ 04\ \[sub\].avi

Is it in already (using todays snapshot) or is there any chance for it
to be implementaed in a newr future (prferbly before 03VII), becouse I'd
like to use it with rve.

btw.Is RVE developed in any way?
--
pozdrawiam     |"Help me master, I felt the burning twilight behind
techno at punkt.pl|those gates of stell..." -Perihelion, Prophecy Sequence