[MPlayer-users] a/v synch lost with v4l capture

Pablo Baena pbaena at uol.com.ar
Sat Jul 26 15:00:37 CEST 2003

Hi! I have MPlayer dev-CVS-030724-04:00-2.95.4. I'm having problems with
a/v synch, the sound seems to be left behind a little.

What can I do to make it work right? I'm using ALSA for audio capturing,
since OSS is buggy for my motherboard chipset.

The line I use for encoding is:

mencoder tv:// -tv
buffersize=640:driver=v4l:input=1:width=640:height=576:alsa -endpos
00:25:35 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mjpeg -oac pcm -o testmjpeg.avi

Mencoder uses a lot of memory when running, but reports no frame lost
anywhere.

THank you!

Please CC me when replying, I can't subscribe to the list.
--
Whip it, baby. Whip it right. Whip it, baby. Whip it all night!