[MPlayer-users] Digital output without ac3

Karl Koch dev-null at ananzi.co.za
Tue Jul 22 21:46:42 CEST 2003

Hello,

I've got an ac3 decoder attached to my sb live board
(coaxial) and 5.1 dolby digital works fine.

But there's no sound output for (s)vcds, divx or other
video files. What are the correct parameters? I tried with
and without -ac hwac3. (always using -ao alsa9). In
alsamixer all outputs are enabled and I want to use the
digital output, so that I don't need antoher cable to my
reciever.

Thanks for your help!

==
Download ringtones, logos and picture messages at Ananzi Mobile Fun.
http://www.ananzi.co.za/cgi-bin/goto.pl?mobile