[MPlayer-users] Re: variable bitrate, fixed quality

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Tue Jul 22 21:21:57 CEST 2003

On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 01:07:58PM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> Hoi Richard,
>
> Would it be possible, that you add a summary of this discussion
> to the docs ?

I'd be more comfortable doing so if someone (Michael?) could confirm
that my comments about the rate control code are at least
approximately correct. Also I'm not sure where I'd put it in docs, or
when I'd get around to doing it, so it might be nice if an interested
user could put together a summary like Martin Pavon did for
encoding-tips.txt last year...

Rich