[MPlayer-users] Screen reset in playlist

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Jul 20 15:09:14 CEST 2003

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:46:20 -0500
Hugo González Monteverde <Hugo.Gonzalez at getronics.com> wrote:

> When I set up several video files in a playlist, they play OK, but
> there's always a magenta screen (about 0.5 seconds)between each video.
> Is it possible that they play more smoothly?

I guess that's in the short period when mplayer is loading the
movie and detecting it's type. And i dont think there is a way
to make it more smoth beside forcing a demuxer and audio/video codec
for every file (so mplayer can leave out those checks)

			Attila Kinali

--
Chu beyond the blackest chu, Deeper then the deepest pika, King of pikachu who
shines like gold on the sea of electric. I call upon thee, swear myself to thee,