[MPlayer-users] fbdev: screensize is smaller than video size

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Jul 20 14:21:09 CEST 2003

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 22:45:57 -0500
"Carl Karsten" <carl at personnelware.com> wrote:

> The good news is I finally got fb support working on my i810 - ended up
> installing 2.5.74 - works pretty good.
>
> Now how do I get mplayer to do FullScreen/Zoom regardless of input size.
> when I play a perticulare avi, it looks good, but when I
> play The Matrix DVD i get the output below.

Can you read bugreports.hmtl ?

And please use the Enter key from time to time, your lines are too long
(or use a real mail client)

				Attila Kinali

--
Chu beyond the blackest chu, Deeper then the deepest pika, King of pikachu who
shines like gold on the sea of electric. I call upon thee, swear myself to thee,