[MPlayer-users] New Mplayer Release???

Konstantinos Karydas kkar at intracom.gr
Thu Jul 10 10:58:58 CEST 2003

Can you please make an example on this? The MPlayer documentation for the
slave mode is pathetic and I am not sure how this happens. How can you pipe
commands to the stdin? How can we use the -input file option combined with
the -slave option? I know my questions are very general, but I've never been
involved into this before.

Thanks, best regards,
Kostas