[MPlayer-users] More SBLive hwac3 woes

Matthew "Cheetah" Gabeler-Lee msg2 at po.cwru.edu
Fri Jul 4 00:35:25 CEST 2003

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Matthew "Cheetah" Gabeler-Lee wrote:

[ snip bug report thingy ]

Does anyone out there have AC3 passthrough working with OSS on an
sblive?  I.e. is this just me, or is it a general bug in mplayer?
Looking at mplayer's status line, mplayer knows it's getting way out of
sync, so I'm wondering why it doesn't decide to play some video frames.
Using the software ac3 downmix (to stereo), everything plays fine,
albeit without surround sound ...

--
	-Cheetah
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".