[MPlayer-users] Is my question too hard?

lzha022 at ec.auckland.ac.nz lzha022 at ec.auckland.ac.nz
Thu Jul 3 02:14:47 CEST 2003

Hi Jonathan,

Why do you think i am threatening by writing "Do not leave it unanswered"?
What i mean is i want someone to answer it even if this no answer for that. May
be i should have put 'please' after that sentence.

Anyway English is my second language. It is hard for me to discribe my question
both humbly and clearly. The only way, i think, to ask my question humbly is to
put 'please' somewhere in my letter, I did that.

Well, If you feel my words are rude or something, please excuse me, I am not
doing that on purpose.

Thanks anyway.

Alison