[MPlayer-users] non-working .mov file

Siki Mani siki_miki at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 22:01:39 CEST 2003

Mplayer (CVS+libavcodec), with quicktime, xanim, win32
& real9 dlls installed, reports that it can't find
video stream inside this mov file (it's uploaded on my
student account):

http://student.fizika.org/~smorovic/RamphosMovie001.mov

File works normally in windows quicktime 6, and I
remember that it worked in xanim while I still had it
installed on my computer. I've also tried -vfm xanim
option in mplayer without success. So, download file
and try it with your version of mplayer.

btw, player mentions that this is possibly a bug amd
crashes afterward.