[MPlayer-users] Xvid new features

Sergio del Rio delrio at arrakis.es
Fri Jan 31 12:04:10 CET 2003

Trying to compile with the new fatures gives me this errors.

  ve_xvid.c:209: structure has no member named `max_bframes'
  ve_xvid.c:210: structure has no member named `bquant_ratio'
  ve_xvid.c:211: structure has no member named `bquant_offset'
  ve_xvid.c:213: structure has no member named `global'
  ve_xvid.c:386: structure has no member named `stride'
  ve_xvid.c:396: structure has no member named `bquant'
  ve_xvid.c:399: structure has no member named `bquant'

So the experimental features are not included in the public xvid cvs :(

--
     Sergio del Rio
     delrio at arrakis.es

¿Qué estás haciendo, Dave ?. Nada, HAL, te instalo Windows 95.