[MPlayer-users] trailers to download from now on?

Creepy creppy at freemail.hu
Thu Jan 30 14:52:41 CET 2003

I've been watching some trailers today and noticed on the Bad Boys 2
page that the trailers are to be downloaded directly, even in
"PC-format". ROTFL that A'rpi and team managed to change the world :) It
doesn't mean anything now if they use a new codec that cannot be played
but with QT, or using stupid triple-links so that people cannot get the
FREE trailers! :) All is done now, and they seem to know it...I just
have to laugh if I think about it. I guess you made history (once
again). Nice job guys:)

Creepy