[MPlayer-users] MPlayer: ISMA Compliance?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Jan 29 15:03:37 CET 2003

Hi,

> <smaller>Dear All
>

> Pls someone tell me whether MPlayer is ISMA ver 1.0 compatible?. From which
> servers I can stream the MPEG-4 Video/Audio with MPlayer?.

WTF is ISMA ?

anyway it should be able to receive streamed mp4
but for rtsp you need the live.com stuff too

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino