[MPlayer-users] gui / msg too slow

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Wed Jan 29 04:52:17 CET 2003

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 04:18:26AM +0100, phil wrote:
> I have a smp XP 1800 mod @ MP 1800
>  I often play via  NFS . Can stand the msg" system too slow
> Here s there a way to  avoid this with " gui = yes "
> Of course I can play without.
> But boring.

Can we PLEASE add an option before 0.90 release which advanced users
can put in their config files to permenantly disable the "too slow"
message? It's very annoying and you can already tell if it's too slow
from A-V: anyway!

Also, most of the old need for the message has been made obsolete by
improvements in mplayer (for example, automatic switch to -ni), so
there's much less of a reason to force users to see it!

Rich