[MPlayer-users] mplayer -xxx help

Ketil Z. Malde ketil at ii.uib.no
Tue Jan 28 08:42:53 CET 2003

I'm not sure how to go about this, but I've just hand edited your
patch, fixing up a couple of small typos.

Also, for HelpOption_mf -- shouldn't it be "encoding options"?  (I
don't know what it does, so I may be wrong)

Raw audio - what is "fourcc"?

For jpeg - I'd suggest quality : JPEG quality setting, that the trade
off is file size, is IMHO implicit.

lavdopts, er: is lower more resilient to errors?

Here is a slightly revised version, I suggest doing a diff against the
previous one, and see if you think it's an improvement.