[MPlayer-users] audio slightly off (sync?)...

Steffen Barszus st_barszus at gmx.de
Mon Jan 27 10:41:20 CET 2003

On Monday 27 January 2003 03:24, christopher j bottaro wrote:
> thru a bit of experimenting, i determined that playing the divx with -delay
> 0.3 puts the audio back in sync.  is there anyway i can get mencoder to
> permenantly re-encode the delay into the divx?  better yet, get it to
> encode the dvd correctly the first time?

This is a known issue on some dvd's . A'rpi found a solution and asked for
testing. For this he provided a patch. I don't know if it is in cvs yet.
Maybe you should search for that patch and apply it. It was reported to
successfull eleminate the delay. You should have a look at the
"[MPlayer-users] PATCH for testing - fixes DVD delay?"-discussion

--
Regards
Steffen