[MPlayer-users] can't find -npp lb in man pages

christopher j bottaro cjb at cs.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 27 08:37:12 CET 2003

Rich,
i took your advice and emailed nvidia.  i got a response in only 2 hours and
the guy who helped me out nailed the problem right on the head.

here's the deal, incase anyone has the same problem.  screen 0 gets the video
overlay by default.  if i made the tv screen 0 and my crt screen 1, the
divx's played perfect on the tv and played with "tearing" on my crt.  and
vice versa if the tv is screen 1 and the crt is screen 0.

so now there are 2 solutions to my problem.
1)  somehow specify which screen gets the video overlay.
2)  get kde to startup (with all my user settings) on a screen other than 0

any input on either of these solutions would be great.

thanks,
-- christopher