[MPlayer-users] director's commentary with dvds

Joseph Von Tersch jtersch at vt.edu
Mon Jan 27 03:03:00 CET 2003

Hi,

I was wondering, is there anyway to make sure mplayer doesn't start playing a
dvd with the director's commentary enabled.  I was able to do it once, but I
can't seem to replicated what I did.  I'm not sure if it's just the dvd (In
the Line of Fire) or my settings.

Also, is there a way to have mplayer only have one instance of gmplayer open
at once, i.e. if ask it to run another video it will use the currently open
one instead of launching a new gmplayer.  I tried --root-win, but I guess
that was for something else.

Thanks in advance,
Joseph