[MPlayer-users] 0.90rc3 Success...one last question

Kevin Collins kcollins at qx.net
Sun Jan 26 19:35:48 CET 2003

On Sun, 2003-01-26 at 13:32, Kevin Collins wrote:
> weeks...Apri was right, if I would have *read* the docs, I would not
          ^^^^

Sorry about the spelling...A'rpi.  I skipped that day in school. :-)

- Kevin L. Collins, MCSE                     Reqistered Linux
User:268269
-                                            http://counter.li.org
SuSE Linux 8.1 Pro
"Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies
the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry
penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph.  They'd be a lot more
careful about what they say if they had."
--Linus Torvalds, announcing Linux v2.0