[MPlayer-users] can't find -npp lb in man pages

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Sat Jan 25 21:38:22 CET 2003

On Sat, Jan 25, 2003 at 12:31:42PM -0600, christopher j bottaro wrote:
> my friend who came over and saw it said kinda the same thing.  perhaps that is
> the problem.  how do i go about doing what you suggest?

What -vo are you using? You probably need to have it sync to vertical
retrace, and afaik not many of the -vo's do that.

BTW one way to confirm that this is the problem is to pause it when
the lines appear and see if they're still visible while it's paused.
If you can't get them to stay there when it's paused, then the
artifact is definitely related to field/frame synchronization.

Rich