[MPlayer-users] 0.90rc3-2 srpm build error - how to fix?

Fri Jan 24 21:13:21 CET 2003

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, Patrick wrote:

P>On a fully updated Red Hat 8 box I did rpmbuild -bb mplayer.spec from
P>mplayer-0.90rc3-2.src.rpm which I got from
P>http://mirrors.sctpc.com/dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/

This problem source is mplayer-gui.patch file. Just comment it in .spec
file and everything will be perfect... It's broken in mplayer rpms for
rc2 and rc3, i don't really know why it works such way. Releases before
rc2 worked with this patch. Redhat 8 doesn't need it, anyway, and it's
broken now.

PS I've got libpng-1.2.2 on my system; there is libpng10-1.0 also, but
why should I force its use?

--

Vladimir