[MPlayer-users] A slight glitch in creating a Debian package out of 0.90rc3

Dan Naumov dan.naumov at ofw.fi
Fri Jan 24 21:48:17 CET 2003

Hello

I've recently downloaded 0.90rc3, unpacked it, edited debian/rules to
reflect my desired ./configure options and built the package using
"fakeroot debian/rules binary". After the process was finished, I
noticed that the resulting package was named mplayer_0.90rc2-0_i386.deb
and NOT mplayer_0.90rc3-0_i386.deb as it should've been. Just thought
I'd report this because this can cause confusion...

Sincerely,
Dan Naumov