[MPlayer-users] SIGSEGV with -vop pp

Steve Stavropoulos steve at math.upatras.gr
Sun Jan 19 12:57:18 CET 2003

 After having done all that, I had only one hope. The default RedHat
compiler for RedHat 7.2 (Two <dot> 96 <dash> 94). Guess what! It WORKED!
 I would be very happy if you identified what troubled gcc3 and fix it :)

 My gcc3 -v is:
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/3.0.4/specs
Configured with: ../configure --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man
--infodir=/usr/share/info --enable-shared --enable-threads=posix
--disable-checking --host=i386-redhat-linux --with-system-zlib
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.0.4 (Red Hat Linux 7.2 3.0.4-1)